 MediaWatch / 2062
Re: Thoughts on the UN "Racist" poster?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   I’m wondering what other LEGO enthusiasts think of this poster from the UN about racism. I’m having a hard time thinking it’s coincidental that the symbol they chose for “odd man out” is a LEGO brick, given the recent cartoon controversy.

I just came across this complete and udder BS. If I ever needed a definitive reason why I think that the UN is completely worthless and irresponsible, this is it. I think TLG ought to sue their worthless behinds. Then the US should kick the bums out of NY and pull out of it altogether.

Not because of this incident though; this just tapped into my deep resentment of the bogus UN:-)

FUT .debate for UN bashing pursuits:-d

JOHN