 MediaWatch / 1791 (-20)
  Re: Build with Legos, be a part of history

(...) Steve's not competitive AT ALL... I can hear him now: "Mine's bigger!" (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Build with Legos, be a part of history

On Tue, May 3, 2005 2:48 pm, Brian Davis said: (...) Try this: (URL) suspect it will be VERY hard to set it up. Given that each module only has 1 input (in any of three locations), there is only one possible path for the ball to "flow" through the (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Build with Legos, be a part of history

In lugnet.mediawatch, Duane Hess forwarded: (...) Yes - in fact, I think I've seen something similar posted about in this forum ;-). I already know of at least a 12+ step recycling "cascading" machine that will be on display at HoB this weekend in (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Build with Legos, be a part of history

In lugnet.mediawatch, Duane Hess wrote: (snip) (...) 9?? That seems overly complex. (...) or Moonbases! Cool. Someone's been cribbing ideas from the GBC activities I guess. (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.technic)

  Build with Legos, be a part of history

(URL) with Legos, be a part of history World's biggest Rube Goldberg machine to be constructed at Alameda County fair By Matt Carter, STAFF WRITER PLEASANTON — Among the prize-winning pigs and flower arrangements at this summer's Alameda County (...) (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  LEGO On Defamer

Saw this post on (URL) Defamer> today: (URL) Wars Nerds Rendered In Lego> You can see the LEGOLAND pics (URL). Neat! Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 3-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

  ABC's Extreme Makeover--May 22nd, 2005

Keep your eyes out for ABC' "Extreme Makeover--House edition", scheduled to air on May 22nd, 2005. Trust me, it will be worth it...some of you at past Brickfest events may notice a past attendee (perhaps someone that built a really cool moonbase (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Carlsbad Street Faire and new website

Hey everybody! Sorry I have been so quiet lately, but I have been pretty busy with the Lego thing! The business is really booming and getting a little crazy! I thought I would let everybody know that I will be appearing at the Carlsbad Village (...) (19 years ago, 28-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch) !

  Classic Space Sighting

Not really "in the media", but I found this image: (URL) on a (URL) graphic design company's> website. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Game Show Network

On Sat, April 23, 2005 10:16 pm, Michael Harrod said: (...) ... (...) You may also want to keep an eye out for another piece they taped last weekend at the Star Wars Celebration 3 in Indy. There was a timed ISD build, and I was interviewed by the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Revenge of the Brick

Sunday May 8th, 8pm/7pm Central Time - Cartoon Network 'Revenge of the Brick' Star Wars LEGO Animation Feature. (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: CNN: Competition among LEGO mechanical monsters

(...) I was there! Well, not really at the FLL event, but at the FRC event. I'm part of Team 1675, the Ultimate Protection Squad, or UPS for short. As a rookie team, we were very busy, so I didn't ever see the competitions, but our pit was right (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Cartoon in Tokyo Times

(URL) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Lego is more than a toy for Downtown Artist

I just scanned and uploaded some new (URL) Articles>: Jersey Journal (URL) 15th, 2005> Waterfront Journal (URL) 21st, 2005> Swank Magazine - Adult Publication (URL) May 2003> (URL) you might have a friend who is the Art Director!>> Eric Sophie (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.people, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  LLW modelmakers in the media

The other week the Daily Express ran an article about women with unusual jobs. LLW's Paula Laughton was featured describing what she gets out of being a modelmaker and saying that adult fans are scary! (I don't think she was serious!) Here's the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.mediawatch)

  (canceled)

  Re: Game Show Network

(...) Steve: I have GSN on my cable system (Comcast). They run segments on Saturday nights called 'Games Across America." The segments run during commercial breaks for whatever show is on. I haven't watched it extensively, nor do I have any idea how (...) (19 years ago, 24-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  CNN: Competition among LEGO mechanical monsters

CNN has an article on the FIRST LEGO League World Festival in Atlanta: (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics)

  Sousei no Aquarion - 3 mode combiner mecha prototyped from LEGO

Previous I have reported that famous mecha designer Shoji Kawamori used LEGO to prototype his Macross transformation mechas: (URL) he top himself again. The new mecha anime Sousei no Aquarion ( (URL) ) features his new design - a highly complex (...) (19 years ago, 22-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: LEGO on Yahoo main page...

(...) Neat! It even includes a link to peeron. When mentioning the "torso up their nose" eewwwww..."torso" is a clickable link to: (URL) worry, it's not an after pic or anything, lol) Julie (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact