 MediaWatch / 1775
Re: Game Show Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:16:13 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Does anyone out there get GSN (formerly the Game Show Network)?

I was out at Robogames last weekend, and they interviewed me, and did a small
segment on me and my robots.  I looked at their schedule, but didn't see any
place it would fit (mostly old game shows).

I was wonderdering if anyone could tell me when they would air such a piece.

Thanks
Steve

Steve:

I have GSN on my cable system (Comcast). They run segments on Saturday nights
called 'Games Across America." The segments run during commercial breaks for
whatever show is on. I haven't watched it extensively, nor do I have any idea
how you figure out when your segment is going to run....and their website
doesn't help much either...I think mostly the segments run at random, but can't
really tell.

Will try to keep an eye out for it.

Play On!!

Mike