 MediaWatch / 1782
Re: Game Show Network
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 18:25:26 GMT

On Sat, April 23, 2005 10:16 pm, Michael Harrod said:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Does anyone out there get GSN (formerly the Game Show Network)?

I was out at Robogames last weekend, and they interviewed me, and did a small • ...
I have GSN on my cable system (Comcast). They run segments on Saturday nights
called 'Games Across America."

Will try to keep an eye out for it.

You may also want to keep an eye out for another piece they taped last weekend at
the Star Wars Celebration 3 in Indy.  There was a timed ISD build, and I was
interviewed by the same guy, before we crashed the ISD into the table...

Steve