 Marketplace / Theory / 947
946  |  948
Subject:
So what's a b-s-t announcement? (was: Let's define what an auction announcement/update is)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 01:00:47 GMT

OK, I don't participate in much auctions...

But I was wondering about Buy-sell-trade annoucements.
Is it OK to post a b-s-t announcement in the appropriate group?
For example, I want to trade a Belville set but I realize the chances to find
someone that'll want it are slim. So I cross-post it to .belville and hope for
the best.
Or, I have a Guarded Inn set (1) that I know would be of interest to castle
fans. So I CP to .castle, or even post only in .castle.
Would such a thing be OK?

TIA,
-Shiri
(1) yeah, right ;-) Like I'd sell it if I ever laid hands on one...