 Marketplace / Theory / 436
Re: Interesting interpretation of "new in box"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 08:28:12 GMT

I haven't corresponded with the second seller but the first one, based
on his note, really did believe he had the box, turned his place upside
down for it, and failed to find it, finding only the destroyed remains.
See his listing, which has been added to.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=184544030

(the dog ate my homework defense at its finest, rather than ignorance,
exactly... sort of, though, I guess)

The second seller is either much, much, much more clueless or
deceitful... but at least he tells us in the listing rather than after
the sale.

Scott-A wrote:

In both cases I think ignorance is the problem, rather than deceitfulness.