 Marketplace / Theory / 431
Re: Interesting interpretation of "new in box"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 20:44:30 GMT

I got a  note from the first seller, he THOUGHT he had the box and told
me he was going to modify the listing to clarify. I think he's jake. The
second seller I did not send mail to so cannot comment on.

While we can have good fun here we do need to be careful before we
actually go off and flame someone. Which is why I sent the first seller
a note, I actually want that set. But you knew that already.