 Marketplace / Theory / 301
  Re: Indranil

(...) I have no reason to think that you do not exist. and I don't think you need to say who you are or give some background to participate here, if you're talking about the brick. Everyone in the world can and should enjoy our favorite toy. But (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Yes, but you kept asking me to identify myself and tell who I was. You thought one of the people ticked off about bogus feedback was in your midst and you became instantly defensive. (...) I made a reply to your discussion on auctions a few (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) If you honestly think that this is the only thing that goes on here, you haven't bothered to read very many discussions. Just in the last two days you've missed postings dealing with trainiacs making a hit at model train shows and someone (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) No. It's very open. You're obviously not. Your constant obfuscation is boring me. (...) be (...) It's not name calling, it's a valid observation. You can see quite a lot about us, but we know nothing about you. Tell us about yourself, so we (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Indranil

(...) Larry? Defensive? We must not be reading the same posts. (...) I don't like the government but I still pay taxes. I don't like pain, but I still go to my physiotherapy. You don't have to like something to use it. Or to want to see it fixed if (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.theory)