 Marketplace / Theory / 2608
Re: 18 different Custom Lego Space sets available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 04:24:22 GMT

   The only other thing is that you prices did seem a bit high. Your price-per-piece ratio seemed to range between $35-$.50. I am not into trying to sell custom sets so I have no idea if that is reasonable or not. I guess it depends on the quailty of the overall model, quality of the set as a whole (packaging, instructions, et) and, ultimately, what people will pay for.

Honestly, to me - .35 to .50 per piece is outrageous unless there is something REALLY special about it, and even then.

I think keeping a custom set price within the .20 per piece range is the best bet for giving people a good value for their money.

-lah