 Marketplace / Theory / 2379
Re: $2,137.00
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 18:01:46 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Frank Filz writes:

I bid early largely because I can't afford the time to play the last
minute bidding wars.

Again, you don't need to take the time, there are technologies that will
snipe FOR you without you needing to do more than just decide what your true
maximum is and how close to auction end you want to cut it. No need to wait
around to the auction end.