 Marketplace / Theory / 2081
Re: New Brickbay promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:46:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Paul Sinasohn writes:

1) What is a "single period"

Between now and when the mega number is drawn on June 27.

2) Is the "random number you will receive" the same as "the mega number you
got"??

Since you receive a number prior to the lottery, you can tell if you won or not.

3) Which number in the California Lottery selection will be matched to thte
"random numbers" generated by you?

The mega number, which is the last number they pick.

4) How are these "random numbers" generated?

I'll send different numbers out.  I figured it shouldn't matter much since
the lottery number is a publically known random number.

5) How am i notified of what random number I received? Will I know before June
27?

You would receive it with your invoice.

6) What if more than one person gets the same random number, and that matches
the Lottery's mega number? Will you give out more than one "KK Guarded
Treasury"

Wouldn't give out 2 of the same random numbers.

7) How can I find out who the winner is?

I'd post it if someone won, assuming they don't mind.

8) Who will be responsible for paying taxes on the items won? This isn't an
issue for the first few drawings, but after a while, it could matter.

This seems a tad bit picky, but I suppose it's up to the winner to report it
on their taxes.

9) Do the random numbers generated between now and the first drawing carry over
to the second drawing?

No, since there are only 27 numbers available for the mega number, it only
makes sense to redo the numbers.

10) What is the last moment I can place a Brickbay order and still get a random
number to match against the 6/27 Lottery drawing??

Good question.  I suppose 1 day before the drawing on 6/26.

You're not getting my business, especially after the gip you pulled in that
trade we did.

Funny, I told all my friends how you tried to rip me off when that happened.
But I never heard back from you and let it drop.  But as I recall, you
called me about trading some Wolfpack stuff for your shields.  I asked if
you'd be ok trading for other castle figs (specifically the RK stuff) and
you said ok.  Then you insist on mailing your stuff to me first without
coming to any deal.  I found out the reason for that is that your stuff is
all scratched up and hardly usable.  I spent an hour cleaning the dirt off
for you and told you I wanted to return the shields.  You insisted I keep
them and make you an offer.  I offer some RK and then you insist on WP.  So
I gave you what I considered a fair amount and I thought everything was
settled.  I threw a third of what you gave me away, because it was so gouged
and scratched up, and you're saying I gipped *you*?

Jimmy