 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 11417
Re: New Brickbay promotion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:01:12 GMT

Sorry, but this doesn't scan well...

1) What is a "single period"

2) Is the "random number you will receive" the same as "the mega number you
got"??

3) Which number in the California Lottery selection will be matched to thte
"random numbers" generated by you?

4) How are these "random numbers" generated?

5) How am i notified of what random number I received? Will I know before June
27?

6) What if more than one person gets the same random number, and that matches
the Lottery's mega number? Will you give out more than one "KK Guarded
Treasury"

7) How can I find out who the winner is?

8) Who will be responsible for paying taxes on the items won? This isn't an
issue for the first few drawings, but after a while, it could matter.

9) Do the random numbers generated between now and the first drawing carry over
to the second drawing?

10) What is the last moment I can place a Brickbay order and still get a random
number to match against the 6/27 Lottery drawing??

In other words, Jimmy, do some thinking before you offer something like this.
It will help you to be less bored. Or go out and do some volunteer work.
Duplicate one of your MOCs and donate it to a local museum. As a last resort,
travel up here to Oakland and help me sort through the 500 lbs of Lego in my
basement and garage.

Sheesh!

You're not getting my business, especially after the gip you pulled in that
trade we did.

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Jimmy Park writes:
Well, things have gotten a bit boring for me, so I'd like to liven things up
with a new Brickbay promotion.  Go to my shop:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=madoka

For every purchase of $10 (up to $30 maximum, i.e. the most numbers you can
get for any single period is 3), you will receive a random number between
1-27.  On June 27, 2001, the California lottery will hold another drawing.
If the mega number you got matches what comes up on the lottery, you win an
additional prize.  I'll start things off with a KK Guarded Treasury.  If no
one wins this, I'll keep adding to it every couple of weeks.  Make sense?

Have fun and good luck!