 Marketplace / Theory / 2027
Re: The MISB sets on eBay from Italy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 14:59:23 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:GC76DC.FC8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.theory, Ezio Maino writes:
We hit something lik 4 shops in one afternoon, these being ones that • had
been previously mined out already by my contacts, and Horst and I
came away with 2000 USD worth of goodies that excited ME but weren't
rare enough to be bothered with by them.

That was a wonderful afternoon :)

Indeed it was. I still cherish fond memories of that adventure. Not just • the
LEGO part either, I enjoyed the "tearing down the Autostrada at 150 kph
towards Milan" and the "sitting at an outdoor cafe languidly sipping
espresso" parts almost as much! (if only for the extreme contrast!)

So when are you guys coming stateside?

++Lar

:)))))

You weren't tearing down the "Autostrada" but a simple state road where
speed limit is 90kph :)

No overseas trips for me this year :(

Ciao
Ezio