 General / 29769
29768  |  29770
Subject:
The MISB sets on eBay from Italy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 20:06:49 GMT

Hi Everyone!

This whole thing has just fascinated me.  There are all of those guys
selling MISB sets from Italy!  What is the deal with this?  Do these people
just have insane collections and they are selling it off?  Are they finding
them in shops?  What's the deal?  If I had that many MISB I would probably
never sell them.  They all have so many great sets and are making a huge
profit from them.  So what do people know about these?  I suppose I could
try and contact the sellers themselves but I don't want them to think I'm
going to try and get in on it.  Can anyone shed some light on this?  Just
curious.  Thanks a lot! :-)

Brendan