 Marketplace / Theory / 1780
  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) I am very glad you have responded to this. I must say Larry's comment hits a raw nerve with me. In my city there is a kmart, a target, a kbtoys, a walmart,[they don't deserve capital letters] and a Tuesday Morning, the selection is far from (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Nah, not really. The bulk of my parts really do go to people making $10-$20 orders. Part of me wishes the bulk went to a handful of people making $100-$200 orders, since that would be a LOT easier for me to deal with, but that just isn't (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) I think with more sellers, there is more competition (on BrickBay or wherever). The quantity volume on BB has shot thru the roof. 60 days ago, there was somewhere around 300-325K of parts on all stores, now the number is around 600K (I'm (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) You can run a search by sale having greater than x% off raging from 0% (default which will show all items) to 100%. For example, Hardcore has a headless shark for 95% off: (URL) all items more than 90% off) When you have a sale, there is (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Rut-roh. Is that a "good thing"[tm] or a "bad thing"[tm] ? I just try harder. When something seems in need of a little TLC, I speak up. Ray (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) That's just because I put all of mine in long long ago... <GD&R> ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)