 Marketplace / Theory / 1670
Re: So what would you do?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:17:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Wayne Sardullo writes:
Depends on how much you spent. My answer is if it was above 200 dollars and no
solution was given by seller I use my Anti-Ebayer Equipment; (A plane ticket
and a Shotgun) Works every time. 8)

Seriously, have you actually done this before? The thought has crossed my
mind, I admit, to pay a visit to people a bit behind, but I'd never try taking
a shotgun on a plane.

One time I did a very big eBay purchase from a seller I didn't trust at the
time (he's a fine seller) and I got someone else knowledgable about Lego (for
a fee) to take personal delivery and transship. But there was no way to check
for part level completeness at the 100% level, just that all the boxes were
there and had what looked like approximately the right parts.

++Lar