 Marketplace / Theory / 1483
  Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

I thought many of you would be interested in this. It looks like some internet companies shipping problems are catching up with them. 7 online retailers have been forced to pay $1.5m in damages for violating FTC rules on Mail and telephone (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general)

  Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

I think that TRU spokeswoman is full of crud. ---...--- "A spokeswoman for Toysrus.com said the company's procedures and conduct within that period were within the law" but said the company plans to comply with the settlement. She said Toysrus.com (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

(...) "Make Strides" as opposed to "taking steps" means they acknowledge in marketingspeak that they have a long way to go yet. strides are bigger than steps. :-) (...) Cheaper than hiring big lawyers, and if they publicly admit they weren't they (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

(...) Well, I am glad I was one of the 5% then, I got $100.00 in free LEGO products! : ) My order was for my business, with the cheap sets they had at the time, so I was not too dissappointed. (...) Hmm... what is this reference to? I am not picking (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

(...) Julie asked why they gave out 100 bucks if they didn't have to, and I said for customer sat (that is "customer satisfaction") reasons. Consultingspeak, sorry. ++Lar (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.

Larry, (...) for (...) sorry. Ah, I see. The all knowing Larry pulling out consulting speak again. Ugh, and I thought engineering talk was bad! ; ) Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)