 Marketplace / Theory / 1486
Re: Toysrus.com and KBKids.com among 7 online retailers to pay $1.5m for shipping delays.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:53:03 GMT

She said Toysrus.com shipped 95 percent of its orders
on time last holiday season and that the company
continues to make strides to improve its shipping
process. "

Well, I am glad I was one of the 5% then, I got $100.00 in free LEGO
products! : )
My order was for my business, with the cheap sets they had at the time, so I
was not too dissappointed.

Then *why* did they give
out, what was it, $100 credit to certain shoppers?

Customer sat.

Hmm... what is this reference to? I am not picking it up.

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!

Sigh, I guess I have to change my signature soon..... as soon as I find out
where I am going.