 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 961 – 980 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Dwayne's LEGO Parts--Email trouble

To customers of Dwayne's LEGO Parts, I was out of town for 2 days, when I got back my ISP had messed up outgoing (at least) email. I am having trouble contacting everyone. Please be patient a bit longer while I see if I can get them to fix the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

I just happened to have a misb 6560 laying around, and it does indeed have 3 of these in gray: (URL) also happens to have the regular arch 1 x 5 x 4 (non-inverted) 3 in gray... go figure. :) (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

parts
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) I had no idea these existed in Grey. Now I'll have to order some of these sets, too, if they turn out to be right. Let me know, Dave, if you think of it, because I think my church would look MUCH better with these parts. I would probably buy (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

parts
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Yeah, I first saw them used in a MOC sometime a few months ago and it suprised me to no end... I had been looking around for the divers set but couldn't find it, and I was recently reminded that I should get some (for the AT-AT)... (...) As I (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

parts
(score: 1.049)

  Re: Divers & Grey arches?

(...) Yeah, but that's the thing- it's not supposed to look charred. :D Especially not the one over the doors, which is a full window surrounded by untouched rock... Anyway, the real secret behinf the church is that I'm too lazy to sit down and (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.town)

parts
(score: 1.049)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - New Years Weekend Sale - 25% Off All Orders, 35-45% Off Selected Categories Also!

To All, First, we want to wish all of you a very safe and prosperous New Year. We are grateful for your continued business, and are looking forward to serving your LEGO needs for the new year. We here at The Sanburn Systems Company, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  Wal-Mart blow-out (Canada)

[FUT lugnet.market.shopping] G'day folks, Until Sunday, 17 Decemeber: Duplo 2275 $ 3.96 2865 $14.96 System 6424 $12.46 6977 $44.46 2161 $14.96 5938 $ 6.46*** ***IMHO this is the decent one. For those who like Adventurers "Egypt" (like me!) it's a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  Re: 2001 Star Wars!

Heh. I plan to bring the new sets with me. I have even refrained from disassembling them for the parts. Must... not.... disassemble... ehhhh. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.org.us.sealug)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  New at Bricksburg Depot (11/20)

I just finished adding a ton of parts to my Brickbay store. Highlights include a few of those old town roadsigns, several decorated bricks and tiles, black and yellow Model Team wheels, wagon wheels, violet 2x3 slopes (from McD Happy Meals) and (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  anyone found $15 R2D2 DDKs in SC

I'm in Charleston, SC. I keep stopping buy the N. Chas Wal-Mart looking for the $15 DDKs with no success. Anyone in SC found any of these or is Wal-Mart only stoking them in other parts of the country? BEN GATRELLE -- <member:339> (remove the spam (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.sc)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  Technic at Bricksburg Depot

I spent the better part of the morning adding several hundred Technic parts to my Brickbay store. Highlights include some of the old perpendicular axle connectors, a ton of axles, a handful of large beams and one much sough after surprise part. Have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  New at Bricksburg Depot (12/22)

I have added more parts added to my Brickbay store. There's a little bit of everything...minifig accessories, large plates, windows and doors, alligators and birds. I have also discounted my Technic items 20%. Have a look :-) Thanks, Will Lego Beach (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  RE: anyone found $15 R2D2 DDKs in SC

Ben, We have hit ALL the Charleston area Wal-Marts to no avail :( Hey Dave, any in Columbia yet? Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  Storage bins gift pack: WalMart

Stopped in at my local Wally World and found a "gift pack" of storage bins on sale. The gift pack contains the following: * 60-drawer unit (each drawer 2 1/8"W x1 1/4"H x 5 3/4"D) * 23-drawer unit (3 sizes of drawer: - 16 small drawers: 2 3/4"W x 1 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.storage)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator $10

For those of you that don't have it, I highly recommend this set. Its a great "gray" parts pack, and the model looks a lot more cool when you build it than it does on the box. Daniel Barrett <danielbarrett@earthlink.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

parts
(score: 1.048)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Holiday Procedure & Status

To All, The 15% to 50% off sale seems to be a good success, and I want to thank you all for the business. There are still several bricks and plates in stock, from black to light gray to red, so be sure to look throughout those two categories, BASIC (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  Roadside repair 19.99 at Shopko

For anyone that is interested. Shopko has no less than thirty of these at the two store I went to. I wonder how cheap it has to get for me to feel that they are worth the few useful parts. Shopko did clearance most of their Lego, the 45% off should (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  Re: When Does Toys-R-Us set up their clearance tables?

(...) The TRUs in Silicon Valley have large wire bins (~ 1 cubic m/yard) that are in the main aisles year-round. A few months back, my FOTM was a Battle Droid in a box that looked like it had been dragged all the way from Enfield. Twice. I decided (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - 35% off Category Sale - BASIC Bricks & Plates - 15% Off All Orders Pre-Christmas Sale!

To All, I finally got around to figuring out how to have category specific sales on my website, so I started off with 35% off all colors of BASIC Plates & Bricks. In order to see the 35% off Basket Discount, you need to add an item in your shopping (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 1.047)

  Re: Where can I get an extra light sensor?

(...) Go to Pitsco-DACTA at (URL) under [Spare Parts, Tools & Resources]>[LEGO Dacta Spare Parts]>[Sensors] The 9 Volt Light Sensor Identifier is W779758, Cost is $22 + $6 shipping (place a $100 it hurts less ;-) -Rob Doucette. (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.047)

More:  Next Page >>