 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 641 – 660 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Trains arrive at Target in SoCal

(...) Hey Tim, it looks like the Exclusive Train Set is available from Target.Com for $160 US. A little pricey overall, but if you were really interested, I am sure that an AFOL south of the border could offer some assistance. A blue passenger coach (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

parts
(score: 0.326)

  A great buy

I just returned from the nearest Zainy Brainy and found the RRHQ. The last one in the store nothing in the back. The MGR said that she can't believe how long it has taken to sell this set. (Yeah sell had to pay full price. Oh well a good parts buy (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.326)

  The most terrifying garage sale find of all time

Todd Trotter brought some "special" parts (from a batch of normal parts) to our LUGCO meet today: BEHOLD! If you dare... (URL) think it's obvious that only a truly precious and gifted child could create such treasures. -- -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugco)

parts
(score: 0.325)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Nov 1 - Nov 6, 2000

"Tom Stangl" <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:3A001E9D.2FF3CF...ape.com... (...) However, I have a couple of questions (more for Lego I suppose then you) 1. They do have an Internet presence now - why dont they list them there under 'shop (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.325)

  Different 3033 for Australia?

I've heard a report that the 3033 tub that has recently become available in Australia is different from the 3033 that was available in the US. In particular, the distributions of parts were different from the standard inventory published on Peeron (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.325)

  New Items on The Vault: 10/25/00

We have a new internet address - www.insidethevault.com! And a new baby if you were wondering why things have not been updated for so long. There are nearly 50 new items on The Vault including many Maersk Trucks, train items, Aquaraiders, Wild West, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.324)

  GoB Talon's Nest randomly marking things down ;-)

I'm marking stuff down rather randomly throughout my shop (though some of it has to do with what is taking up too much space in some area I want cleaned up). I'll be marking down sets and parts off and on today and tomorrow. 3047 Halloween buckets - (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.brickshops)

parts
(score: 0.324)

  Re: Train roof 6x6 in new colors?

If anyone is willing to keep a lookout for specific parts for me, please reply to me directly. I'm looking for 1x14 slotted bricks in green, dark grey, light grey, and tan (heck, ANY color not in a standard set), and 1x2 slotted bricks in dark grey, (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.324)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) This Orange brick packs news was just a bit late for me. I didn't see it till today and it seems you all snapped up the in-stock sets! I have been put on a back order list:( maybe I'll see them in November? See Ya... Robin W GFLTC PS I'm with (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 0.323)

  Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND

Hey all! I popped over to LEGOLAND yesterday to enjoy some more wonderful Halloween activity, and while I was passing the parking lot I notices a large, familiar tent in the parking lot. Well, to make an unimportant story short, LEGOLAND is having (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

list
(score: 0.323)

  1602 and 1603 found at wal-mart

(URL) proof that there is plenty of strange stuff to be found at small rural wal-marts. These are from '93! I'm thinking about crackin 'em open and making as many things with just these parts as I can. -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.323)

  Re: KK Good Deal?

(...) I meant ask about the pic-set list discrepancy he discovered. And I was just giving my opinion on the offer. Sorry if I sounded rude, and for not being clear. Mike (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.323)

  (canceled)

list
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I read this as: Some marketing guy browses ths list once a week/month. Every now and then he'll write a post/advert and stick BJ's name on end. Scott A BTW Are you saying it is OK to be "rude" in other groups? (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 0.322)

  Re: new LIC in Chicago

I wonder if there is any list of all LEGO Imagination Centers / LEGO Outlet Stores. I know about 9 different ones so far: Chicago Copenhagen - Airport Copenhagen - Fisketorvet London - Bluewater Florida - Disneyworld L.A. - ??? plus: one in each (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Bluewater? (was Re: new LIC in Chicago

(...) Bluewater is actually an out-of-town shopping centre in Kent, about 20 miles to the east (and a little south) of the centre of the city of London, which in case the reference to Kent didn't give it away, isn't the one in Ontario. I believe it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

list
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Yes it is horrible. Never seen a page that would hit 100% CPU when everything is drawn and there is no animation. May be it is on purpose to match the "horror" theme of holloween? <sign> And where is the "next page" button when it list the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

list
(score: 0.322)

  New Items on The Vault 8/29/02

Almost forgot to mention this on Lugnet.... It has been a while, but I just put a bunch more sets on The Vault including some Pirate, Castle, Town, Technic, Train and a little of just about everything else. Also new Kabaya Alpha Team sets! Check (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Costco has Lego

Just FYI - for those that did not know. Costco has had a few Legos on-line at (URL) under their Sporting Goods & Toys category. The selection does change, but slowly. I haven't ordered myself, as I am not a member - the upcharge is 5% for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.322)

  LIC Aneheim Update

We just got back from our little anniversary trip to Disneyland Resort and I thought I'd post a small shopping update regarding the Lego Imagination Center at Downtown Disney. Surprises: No planes (had my heart set on a Sopwith Camel. :( Next time, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

parts
(score: 0.322)

More:  Next Page >>