 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Target Strategizing

I also checked several more Targets lasst night in search of the elusive 75% discount. Findings were that all are still at 50%, except for the one store that has no sale! (all at list price) All AT-AT's and TE's are gone, Hailfires were marked (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 1.227)

  Zany Brainy/FAO Schwartz - Good News/Bad News

The Good News: A couple of weeks ago I put my name on the list at my local Zany Brainy to be notified when they started selling off their fixtures... yesterday morning I go the call, went in and scored 4 of the 20" display minifigures for a very (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.226)

  RE: K.B. Toys

The store closing list shows KB Toy Outlets in SOME states and KB Toy Works in SOME states. Not sure if they consider the Toy Liquidator stores any of those. Here is the link to the list. (URL) this helps a little. Milissa Millere Visit My Lego (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.226)

  Re: Chat with Jake - Transcript

"Benjamin Ellermann" <ben_289@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hrp8Ly.M7t@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) test (...) very (...) someone (...) talk to (...) There was a thread on this a while back. It was discussed in the midst of the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.226)

  Re: K.B. Toys

(...) Thanks for the list, Milissa! (Pet peeve: Why do people insist on using PDF format for stuff that would be so much more accessible in HTML?) I'm pleasantly surprised to see that neither my local KB Toys (Walpole MA) nor my nearest KB Toy Works (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.225)

  Re: KB Toys shuts down 375 stores

(...) Here's the initial list of store closings: (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.225)

  Re: Schaumburg, IL LEGO store P.A.B. inventory (long)

Thanks for the list :) How does tax work? Illinois residents only? 6.75% ? Thanks! Julie (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.217)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Ah, good point. The 1x1, 1x2, and 2x2 are my primary building staples. I rarely use the larger 2xN bricks, so they usually don't end up on my Bricklink wanted list Well ok then fellas - call up LSAH right away and have at 'em! :) Spencer (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

list
(score: 1.216)

  Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

I have friends going to Disneyland and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a PaB there and if so if there is a list posted as to what is available? Thanks, Mike (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.215)

  Re: Resale shops / whose been geting your brick buck this year?

(...) This would be a guess: 45% pick-a-brick/S@H Bulk/factory 50% Bricklink 5% New sets (usually small sets, ie: Racers, when I am at Target for other non lego items) I very rarely buy used bricks. I can't remember the last time. Maybe 3-4 years (...) (18 years ago, 24-Aug-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.211)

  Re: New Tub 4496

Definantly a 20 USD item, dealer price list says 29.99 CAD so based on 1.5 conversion (which is what they set Canadian prices with) 20 USD MSRP looks like the correct one, personally 10 sounds much nicer!! (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.210)

  Lugnet Affiliate Partners for Online Shopping

For those that may not be aware or have forgotten, Lugnet has formed partnerships with a long list of online websites. These Affiliates pay Lugnet when you enter their shops through the Lugnet Affiliate links and make a purchase. To make it easier (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 1.209)

  NEW sets at LLCA - F1 Ferrari Collection, Knights Kingdom (both sizes), new designer sets, Bionicle

Was just At Legoland CA yesterday and they have LOTS of new sets! The list includes LOTS of new designer sets (very cool looking sets) New Bionicle Sets New Knights Kingdom sets (Both the large fig versions and two minifig sets - I will post more on (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

list
(score: 1.205)

  Re: LEGO F1 Ferrari Collection, look but don't touch!

(...) They had the Ferrari sets on display at NY Toy Fair, which pretty much says that they intend to sell them in the US. It's just that they don't always have sets in hand to ship when they set up the webpages to sell them. The 2004 Product Book (...) (20 years ago, 23-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.205)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) the newness. I was confused at first too. Tim (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory
(score: 1.204)

  S@H on line pick a brick

I don't recall seeing this anywhere. Looks like through factory, you can now buy bricks w/o making a creation. (URL) Jonathan (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping) !!

factory
(score: 1.204)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) Wow - excellent news! This is pretty much want I wanted from Factory - BrickLink via TLG. Thanks for pointing this out, Jonathan. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory
(score: 1.203)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) I bet they noticed that a large number of customers were using the Factory this way, and figured this was more efficient. I myself bought a couple of the engineer minifig "model" that someone had posted, and the tiny 4 part bag came packaged (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.203)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) Wasteful indeed. I bought 20 copies of Tim Goulds dark red wall (about 112 dark red 1x2 bricks in each). Each time I also rec'd bunch of factory boxes. (which went right into the recycle bin). Interestingly, I ordered these 10 at a time, and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.203)

  Re: S@H on line pick a brick

(...) (URL) was looking at the links that take up most of the page on the link given in the original post: (URL) "Bricks & Pieces By Shape Categories" that overwhelms the tiny text link above it that has all the old part sets in it. Maybe they (...) (18 years ago, 4-Oct-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 1.203)

More:  Next Page >>