 Marketplace / Shopping / 11092
Re: Target Strategizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:07:21 GMT

I also checked several more Targets lasst night in search of the elusive 75% discount. Findings were that all are still at 50%, except for the one store that has no sale! (all at list price) All AT-AT’s and TE’s are gone, Hailfires were marked $34.00 but scanned $24.00.

Most importantly......scan everything.

Another popular toy originally $60.00 was tagged $46.00 but scanned at $16.24!

Also Targets are like Walmart, no two ever seem to have the same pricing policy so you need to check all possible stores.

Walmart has the 4107 tub marked at $19.97 but it scans at $14.05.

I did see that one Target store has really reduced the Lego display size........not a good sign.