 Marketplace / Shopping / 11094
Re: Target Strategizing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:51:32 GMT

By reduced I meant virtually eliminated!

(I should have also stated that the store is a regular Target, not a
'Greatland')

Target Greatland tends to discount all items sooner and at a higher rate.

Like everywhere else Target is pretty much hit & miss.

My best 'find' in the last few months was a open (but complete) #6456 Mission
Control Set for $7.50 at a local resale shop.
(of course prior to that I passed on 3 open train sets for $40.00 each.........)