 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 561 – 580 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Alpha Team Rebate (Was Re: Blue Tub sale at TRU?)

(...) Well apparently TLC or somebody in relation to this offer is scanning our lil' ol' LUGNET pages, cause I got an email this evening regarding the $10 off rebate from somebody named Darrly Harms who told me to email Justin Maier at (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.350)

  New 4028 Bucket

Legoland California has a new bucket #4028 for sale. It is a blue bucket with 500 pieces for $9.95. There is the usual assortment of parts, but the most significant thing is transparent red and blue bricks in a few sizes. The bucket seems to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.349)

  Re: 4535 Train set nearly 50% off at ToysRUs.com

(...) I still won't bite on this set. It's a good deal but I bought way too much at Target. I hope someone buys 999 sets and parts them! (hint-hint :-) I could use a black loco or two. Bert Waters (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.349)

  Re: 3033 Blue Tub

The 3033 Blue Tub is on sale at Toys 'R Us today (at the brick 'n mortar stores, not the online website) for $14.99. The sales price was in a newspaper supplement in the Raleigh/Durham area, but the Toys 'R Us computer had the tub at list. The (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.349)

  Bargains in Webster, NY

Hello, Yesterday while looking for a push tricycle for our 20 month old I found some bargains at the Baytown Walmart and the Hard Road KMart in Webster, NY. Walmart had 4-5 UCS Yoda's for $55. KMart had a whole slew of 50% of Lego, mostly SW II sets (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.347)

  Re: 10027 Train Engine Shed now available for pre-order

(...) I like what I see!!! This set looks less jouniorized then the station and the cargo crane that will be coming out this year. In my opinion, it is a good set for the strait track all the parts and finally some Lego train men! I wish that Lego (...) (22 years ago, 25-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Costco.com has some bargains

(...) WOW, those are GREAT deals! Here's a bigger list: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.346)

  Re: K-mart sales

(...) When you go to the store, pick up any Lego product, walk around the store until you find someone doing pricing/inventory. They usually have that little grey wireless price gun (made by Symbol, KM calls it an RMU). Have them scan the item's (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Damaged Goods

"John Harms" <acjharms@us-state.osis.gov> wrote in message news:HAvCnD.Cvy@lugnet.com... (...) "parts (...) Actually, it was from a Wendy's commercial, making fun of McDonald's Chicken Nuggets... George (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.344)

  Interesting new feature at Kbkids.com (kinda OT)

Kbkids.com now has a wholesale shop, WAIT! before you go rushing off...there's no Lego currently for sale there . Way down at the bottom of the page is a little link marked "survey". You are able to enter comments, I went ahead and said it would be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.344)

  Damaged Goods

The TRU in Lanham, MD who's roof collapsed over the weekend (no deaths; minor injuries) was my post-dentist refuge (I have certain sets I associate with the taste of flouride). Watching the news, it looks as if the Lego section is now holding up the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Whats a Soccer bus worth ?

(...) What you get (wich I think makes them reasonably worth the $20 list price, and makes them a bargain at half price): 7 train window frames 7 trans light blye 4x3 window glass 2 trans light blue 2x6x2 windscreens 2 trans light blue 1x1 bricks 6 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Whats a Soccer bus worth ?

(...) Including 4 1x8 tiles in light grey, some long beams (depending on your bus color) and a 2x12 plate in light gray, among other goodies I think this set is a good value (relative to other sets of this era) at list and even better when (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.344)

  Re: BAYLIT or Bricklink?

(...) That's not a simple question: Bricklink doesn't sell parts. Many hundreds of people sell parts *through* Bricklink. BAYLIT is a single store, Bricklink is hundreds of stores. James (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.344)

  CLEARANCE SALES !

Hello, Clearance sales about our Lego collection continue at this webaddress: (URL) to success, I had stoped itduring several days, so as to prepare and send the numerous Lego packages for Legofans. But discount offers came back. I invite you to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.343)

  BAYLIT or Bricklink?

Just a quick question: Do you prefer purchasing single Lego parts from BAYLIT or Bricklink, and why? And which do you seem to have more problems with receiving parts? (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.343)

  Discontinued Items at Georgia LEGO Outlet

I called the LEGO outlet and they have some interesting items there. The following is a list of the sets. I have prices for some but I forgot to ask about for others. Please confirm the price before ordering. 8450 Cybermaster (The Mission) Quick (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.343)

  DYA

Hi Legofans, For those whose subscribe to DYA mailing list, we are already informed that DYA decided to liquidate all his Lego stock. Is it end of DYA ???... Also, I just inform you after several hours, Lego models are out of stock: 1. definitively (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.342)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

(...) What I've noticed in the past with lego.com is that they will often post an item on their site, list it as "Not Available" (usually without a price) and then several days later the items will become "Available Now". Maybe the folks that (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.342)

  Sales at The Store (Potomac Mills, Va) Feb 12

Well, its been awhile, but finally Buffie got a chance to put stuffe on sale!!! So here's the list of Specials at The LEGO Outlet Store at Potomac Mills in Virginia. All Aquazone is on sale 6160 Sea Scorpion $2.95 6195 Neptune Discovery Lab $52.07 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.342)

More:  Next Page >>