 Marketplace / Shopping / 6927
6926  |  6928
Subject:
Interesting new feature at Kbkids.com (kinda OT)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:49:12 GMT

Kbkids.com now has a wholesale shop, WAIT! before you go rushing off...there's
no Lego currently for sale there .

Way down at the bottom of the page is a little link marked "survey". You are
able to enter comments, I went ahead and said it would be nice to see Lego
offered. They do have Barbie, so I don't see why they would not offer Lego.(As
in, they are not just trying to dump junky off brand stuff.)
I read they will add new items weekly.

A few other things I noticed about the site, the shipping charge is based on
your zone, items are being shipped from Kentucky.West Coast seems to be the
farthest most expensive zone.

About sales tax, "In the future, we plan to offer a sales tax exemption process
for qualified buyers in California, Colorado, Connecticut, Kentucky or
Massachusetts." Interesting.

And, you can get on the mailing list for the wholesale shop, look for the link
on the left side of the screen.
http://www.kbwholesale.com/index.html

Julie