 Marketplace / Shopping / 6980
Re: K-mart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 01:36:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
No, I called today.  Maybe the person I talked to just didn't know
about it.  I'll stop by the store after work and see.

--Bill.

When you go to the store, pick up any Lego product, walk around the store until
you find someone doing pricing/inventory. They usually have that little grey
wireless price gun (made by Symbol, KM calls it an RMU). Have them scan the
item's barcode. The RMU should return 'Active BOGO'.

I suspect that some stores have the ability to override a corporate sale, but
that would surprise me. I have run into the situation where corporate has
downloaded a clearance price list, but the store has not activated it for some
odd reason.

Ray