 Marketplace / Shopping / 7000
Re: K-mart sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 02:07:56 GMT

"Todd Kubo" <kamikazekubo@hotmail.com> writes:
This may be abit far down in the post, but can anyone get (3) of the 6575
for about $20-$30 a piece at the K-marts near you? I have been to all the
K-marts in the Metro Seattle region and have not seen a price lower than
$45, and that is on clearance.

I'd pay $45 if I could.  I just bought one at TRU for full MSRP and
would love another...  My K-mart doesn't have that model.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx