 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 521 – 540 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Pick-a-Brick now available at LIC Anaheim!

LIC Anaheim now has Pick-A-Brick services. It works a bit differently than at LEGOLAND: - LIC Pick-A-Brick features two plastic container sizes, one for 6.99 and one (presumbably double-sized) for 12.99. You can stuff these containers as much as (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.legoland.california)

parts
(score: 0.366)

  Re: S@H Catalogues??

(...) Thanx James. It figures there's a whole thread on this in loc.ca. I hadn't made it that far down my read list before posting. I think I'm just going to make my order on-line or by phone, whichever it is that allows me to get at the promo sets. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

list
(score: 0.365)

  Re: Old stock re-appearing....possibly near you

Howdy Bob!! (...) I was there today. The one back drop was indeed $14.99. They also had an Studios "Exploding Bank" for $19.99. Also not that great of a deal, but certainly has some great parts. The Rockraiders set in question is: (URL) didn't catch (...) (21 years ago, 27-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.365)

  BrickBros.net have great deals going - $125 10019, $62 7163

Check out these deals from <www.brickbros.net>: $125 10019 Tantive IV $62 7163 Republic Gunship $35 1382 Scary Laboratory $40 3451 Sopwith Camel $95 4483 AT-AT Tons more! Be sure to check out both the <https://www.brickbr...ategory=33 "Clearance"> (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.365)

  new S@H catalog arrived today

the new s@h catalog just arrived today- the new train engines are on the cover. things to note: -lots of bionicle stuff -list of bulk packs required to build the viaduct on the cover -train building contest winners -Leah Pernicano age of 11 of FL - (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.364)

  Lower Prices

Hi All, Just updated my inventory and lowered the prices on many parts 9v Train Tracks Curve at $0.44!!! Over 500,000+ peices in stock. Have a nice day! (URL) Jin (21 years ago, 6-Aug-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.363)

  Re: FS - MISB 6263 Imperial Outpost

Will, I think, in general, that people only list Brickbay stuff in b-s-t, not in shopping. I don't know if that's a hard and fast rule, Todd would have to chime in on that. (...) | Netscape Communications Corp | A division of AOL Time Warner | (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.362)

  Re: Fake LEGO sets on eBay

(...) ago, and some parts are obviously direct copies of LEGO elements, while other parts are different and original. Overall the quality is not as dreadful as one might think, and there are some cool bits to be had, but it's definitely a lesser (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.360)

  Looking for saving?

TRU has $1 coupons on some of their sets. Mostly on the basketball sets. Constructiontoys.com is having a 20% sale on over 300 different sets. Only problem is that the sets are limited to those on stock. So once they are gone they are gone. Who (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.360)

  We have come a long way, but there is further to go...

Hey Y'all: It has been a long time since I have posted anything like the comments I am about to make. One reason for the absence of such comments is that the advent of Lego Direct has made more frequent such postings largely unnecessary -- that is, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.360)

  (canceled)

parts
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Costco: Where's the LEGO?

(...) I'm not a member, however they still list items on (URL) The Lego Sea Scorpion, Celestial Stinger, Planetary Prowler and Arachnoid Starbase all list for $14.99 each on the site. I believe non-member can order for a 5% markup. Dave (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.359)

  Re: TM: Why didn't I know about this sooner??

(...) Well now that you know, sign up for their mailing list at their checkout next time you are in, that way you'll get the flyer before the event and can scoop up even more great deals :^^) Mike (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.359)

  Latest Visit to St. Jacob's LEGO Store

G'day folks, While on vacation recently I made a another run to the LEGO outlet store in St. Jacob's, Ontario, Canada (north of Kitchener-Waterloo). Unfortunately for my VISA card, they happened to have the 8458 Silver Champion there. Like all (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

factory
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) I called yesterday morning, and got the following list. It's a SLOW week, folks. I was so underwhelmed, that I forgot to check to see that Tom Stangl hadn't posted. I didn't write down the regular prices -- what's listed is from the LugNet (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) I also find that even though I always ask for the whole list, about one week in three Tom or someone else later posts items that I didn't get told about. On the other side, on rare occasions I've bought, or at least been told about, an item (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

This is just the sort of thing I'm talking about -- that wasn't on the list they read to me. Fortunately, I got one the last time they were on special, sometime last year. (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Where are this Week's S@H Specials?

(...) Yesterday, they also had 8444 Technic Air Enforcer/Supercopter for $15 from $30. But alas, it is sold out today - and I waited too long, as usual. Apologies for not posting the list from my call - work got in the way. Dave (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.358)

  Re: Georgia Outlet Update

There is a correction to the list. The Technic 8456 fiber optic set is $44.70 not $55. Rose "r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:GDIBpp.Lzq@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) would (...) get (...) listed (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.357)

  Re: [WTB] Inverted UFO saucer pieces

(...) Make a list of the stuff you want. There are 2 sets that have not been given a new home yet. After the saucer sections are removed and I pick out what I want, you can have the rest of the 'junk.' Oh, and I get to keep the empty box for my own (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.357)

More:  Next Page >>