 Marketplace / Shopping / 10672
10671  |  10673
Subject:
Looking for saving?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 18:04:14 GMT

TRU has $1 coupons on some of their sets. Mostly on the basketball sets.
Constructiontoys.com is having a 20% sale on over 300 different sets. Only
problem is that the sets are limited to those on stock. So once they are gone
they are gone.

Who isn't going to be getting the Lunar lander? I spoke to TLC and the set is
going to be released in the fall. Most likely in November no word on the price.
If some one knows the price let me know. I am thinking of getting 1 to build and
a few for parts.

Any one been to LLCA lately? I was wondering if they are still doing that
"shopping pass" thing. If they are what do you need to do to get it. Also any
new pieces at the pick-a-brick?

Larry
"Life is like a Lego set. You can change your direction with only one piece."