 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 21 – 40 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Tiles

(...) These have been in the US PAB selection (in MdStone, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue) for several months, so hopefully they have also hit the secondary market is (basically) unlimited quantities. Now, DkStone---that's a new one to me. (18 years ago, 12-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 3.059)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

(...) The prices are just plain odd and high. A pair of switches is 27.99, but one is 22.96? AND you need to buy in lots of ten? Straight track is 12.99 for a box of eight, but 19.99 for a lot of ten? I could buy one motor for 24.99 under your old (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 3.054)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

First of all Train Wheels are available again, It looks like $1.24 per set. ... (...) First you don't have to buy in lots of 10, that is just how Mark set it up. Second the prices are extravagent and I have not been able to determine why using my (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 3.054)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Hi Marc... this link isn't right. You mentioned posting the whole collection of these somewhere else eventually so this would be something to fix in the next posted version. Many thanks for all the work you're putting into these. They are of (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 3.049)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Thanks for catching that! Here you go. Marc Nelson Jr. (URL) Marc's Creations>> Part Color Price BrickLink Part ID (URL) window, 1x2x2 plane> white .12 (URL) 2377> (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 3.049)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Basic Bricks

"Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:Iz0Mzp.3Aq@lugnet.com... (...) Can you list the part ID for the elements in the description? I use part ID's a lot on bricklink, and this would be of help when comparing LDD prices to (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 2.960)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

(...) I would expect that the track available through Factory would not continue to be powered rail once the new train system is launched. Kids buying the new IR controlled trains at TRU would expect the same kind of all-plastic track from Lego too. (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, list
(score: 2.947)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Trains

--SNIP-- (...) I have a thought... what if these are the new prices for 9V. Shipping through factory would be a good way for Lego to sell 9V trains (there are some potential problems with confusion between systems but it could be made to work) but (...) (18 years ago, 22-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

factory, list
(score: 2.943)

  Re: Proposed Construction Toy Grading Standards

Hey Y'all: I am not the cross-posting genius or anything, so forgive me if this annoys. I just thought that the first time I posted this I might have pigeonholed it a little too much. The original of this post is available here: (URL) I could use (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.appraisal)

factory, list
(score: 2.891)

  Re: VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA

This was a return, and ZB didn't do a good enough job of checking. ZB is an excellent place. After you calm down, call them up. I'd wager they'll take it back if that's what you want to do. They might even reimburse you for mileage if you're polite. (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 2.829)

  Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets?

(...) Judging from how the Virginia Outlet handles theirs, it is mostly from K-8s (which are stocked with pieces either from damaged boxes at the factory, or factory overruns of some of the parts bags). They may also stock it with parts from (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

factory, parts
(score: 2.674)

  5571 Big Rigs, $56-70 at ZB

People, if you want a 5571, for parts or as a set, you need to call the Zany Brainy store in MD NOW. They are basically calling in all the sets from other stores they can get. Well, except for the sets me and a coworker cleared out of VA and PA ZB (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.641)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

I too have discovered the wonders of ZAG. I have a couple in each of two sizes. One size is about 12"H x 14"W x 16"D. It has three large drawers, each of which can be divided into six sections. The other size is about 14"H x 12"W x 6"D. It has seven (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.608)

  Latest Busy-Bee price list is up.

I've uploaded the latest list as of 7th October 1999. Duplo has been added. (URL) Simon Denscombe when calling please :-) For those offline readers here it is in text form: Freestyle 4137 Playtime Box (Special Offer) £7.99 4163 Motor Mania (incl. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.584)

  Amazing Animals & Fabulous Figures

About a week ago my backorderd books arrived: *Build Amazing Animals* and *Build Fabulous Figures* by DK Publishing, Inc. (C) 1999. List price $4.95 (US) each These are the newest LEGO books from DK, and the first two in the LEGO Modelers line which (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.books, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.563)

  Re: Do you need plates or/and 1x? bricks?

(...) I agree with this. I was able to come up with around $80 of stuff without too much trouble. (And it's nice to know the pieces are going into the custom hoppers!) Larry's wants page is at: (URL) McCarthy/ (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.553)

  Re: Shut out at Target!

(...) I've been looking for one of these. Only one I've found still scans at full price, which might be why it was still there for me to scan. The best Target I've found for clearance deals has an annoying habit of not discounting the biggest sets (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.553)

  Re: WB store sale

Wow! Thanks Larry... I just ordered two of the 8735 Technic power packs for $12 each. That is two gear reduction motors and white clutch gears plus other parts for $24 plus $5.95 shipping... I've seen this set at TRU for $37.99 normally. When I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.551)

  Stupid: Bought an Open Box

G'day folks, My first LUGNET post here actually..., aside from the great thread I had going with myself over in /TEST :] I only got back into this buying LEGO thing recently after a lapse of sanity of about 15 years..., what was I thinking??! :] (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.547)

  Re: KBKids order limits

(...) for (...) guess (...) I did put in another order to see what would happen. I agree with the sentiment they express of making it harder for resellers to profit from their mismanagement... but that's not me, or mostly not me, in this case. I (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts, list
(score: 2.529)

More:  Next Page >>