 Marketplace / Shopping / 9716
Re: S@H Brochure--discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 03:13:40 GMT

I just tried something new..

  http://news.lugnet.com/announce/lsahs/current

In looking at it now, I suppose I could've put the info into a table format..
and it'd be nice to see the regular price and resulting percent off, but I just
entered it manually. This sort of task would be good for a curator. Items would
need to deleted occasionally in order to keep the list current.

Let me know if you find the page helpful and/or think it's worthwhile. We could
use it for the weekly announcement.

-Suz

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jonathan Lopes writes:
Hello,

In todays package from S@H I rec'd (in addition to my purchases) an 8 page
brochure with specials.

some of the items were:
8466 off road racer $59.99
6575 polar base: $35.99
4579 Ice ramop racers: $14.99
bunch of first round racers $1.99 each (#4570, etc)
Bunch of throbots: $4.99 each
5987 dino research compound $47.99
5904 copter $0.99
5913 kilroy car: $0.99
5824 millimy cottage $3.99
3406 team transport (blue windows) $14.99
3408 super sport coverage: $20.99

a few other things at similar discouts as well.
Use code H2FLYER when ordering to get discounted prices.

I hope this is of use to someone.

Thanks
Jonathan