 Marketplace / Shopping / 9728
Re: S@H Brochure--discounts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:54:49 GMT

Suz,

Could we be sure to save the archive of S@H phone specials?  Some of us
still check back there from time to time -- for reasons that no sane
person could explain.....

In lugnet.market.shopping, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Hmm.. this is beginning to seem a lot like that dead page:

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/

Let me see if I can get Todd to revive it, but also make it editable by users
for adding non-tele specials and deleting items as they run out..

-Suz