 Marketplace / Shopping / 9732
Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 00:10:47 GMT

I can do the curator thing, and Dave can back me up - that should work fine.

We have the GATS show for BayLTC in a little over a week, though, so I won't have
time right now to learn FTX and start in on it, so maybe Dave wants to handle it at
the start?

David Koudys wrote:

Whatever Tom decides--he seems to have the inside scoop on the S@H specials
in the first place--I was just going to post the ones he sends me every
Wednesday anyways...

If he wants my help, I'll gladly do what I can.

Dave K

In lugnet.market.shopping, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Doh! Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply until after I posted to Dave.
Would you like to back Dave up? or work on it together?

Thanks, btw, for volunteering!

-Suz

In lugnet.market.shopping, Thomas Stangl writes:
Sure, I'll volunteer.

I'll need a backup, though (actually, ANYONE would need a backup, unless they
never go on vacation or off on training on the job).

Now, where's that FTX help page again?  I "do" HTML, but not FTX...yet ;-)

LUGNET Admin wrote:

Soooo,

Do we have a volunteer for such a task?

   :-D