 Marketplace / Shopping / 9715
Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 05:39:36 GMT

On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 01:33:08 GMT, "Justin Pankey"
<legofan@massnet1.net> wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Runkle writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, John Morgan writes:
Greetings bargain hunters : )

Our local Kohl's has reduced some sets for clearance and its now 70% off
thier normal price.
The sets I saw here ranged from the Jack Stone, Alpha Team, Mars, Soccer, to
the Dino sets.
Its worth a trip by to see whats left anyway : )

Happy hunting!

    John

Hi John, could you let us know where you're located?  I went to my local
Kohl's today, and everything was only 10% off, which is actually not a good
discount, since their regular prices are above normal msrp anyway.  I am
located in Southeastern Pennsylvania.

Hi Scott,  As you know, I'm located in Southeastern Michigan.  I've found
the same deals here locally, however, my experience with Kohl's has been
that they do their clearances at different times.  BTW, the sets are marked
down 40% and the the additional savings comes from taking an additional 33%
(or more) off all clearance items.  Not sure how long the promotion lasts.

Justin

My experience with Kohl's is what they have or if they even HAVE any
Lego on clearance varies greatly from store to store.  The store
closest to me hardly ever has any clearance Lego and when it does it's
not much.  The second closest one has more at better prices when it is
clearance time for Kohl's.  I don't get to any others on a regular
basis so don't know how much they have or how low the prices get.  One
thought is the closest one is smaller than the second closest size
wise so may be part of difference.
Oh, I live in Minnesota if that makes any difference to you.

Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)