 Marketplace / Shopping / 9692
Re: Lego clearance at Kohl's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:28:16 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Morgan writes:
Greetings bargain hunters : )

Our local Kohl's has reduced some sets for clearance and its now 70% off
thier normal price.
The sets I saw here ranged from the Jack Stone, Alpha Team, Mars, Soccer, to
the Dino sets.
Its worth a trip by to see whats left anyway : )

Happy hunting!

    John

Hi John, could you let us know where you're located?  I went to my local
Kohl's today, and everything was only 10% off, which is actually not a good
discount, since their regular prices are above normal msrp anyway.  I am
located in Southeastern Pennsylvania.

-- Scott