 Marketplace / Shopping / 9714
  S@H Brochure--discounts

Hello, In todays package from S@H I rec'd (in addition to my purchases) an 8 page brochure with specials. some of the items were: 8466 off road racer $59.99 6575 polar base: $35.99 4579 Ice ramop racers: $14.99 bunch of first round racers $1.99 each (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

I just tried something new.. (URL) looking at it now, I suppose I could've put the info into a table format.. and it'd be nice to see the regular price and resulting percent off, but I just entered it manually. This sort of task would be good for a (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

Hi Suzanne, I think it is a really good idea! But instead of posting as a weekly announcement, it should be made as a permanent page (with frequent update). That way, we can see in a glance what specials are available. For the layout, this page (...) (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Soooo, Do we have a volunteer for such a task? :-D -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

(...) I'll have to learn FRX and take alotta e-mails from folks who want to keep me posted as to what and where the deals are (for I don't have lotsa time to go lookin')... But I'll throw my hat into the ring... Dave K. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Sure, I'll volunteer. I'll need a backup, though (actually, ANYONE would need a backup, unless they never go on vacation or off on training on the job). Now, where's that FTX help page again? I "do" HTML, but not FTX...yet ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Woo-Hoo!! Way to go, Dave. excellent. I'll get you set up momentarily. You can work it out with folks as to how you want to run the page.. maybe, by default, just add the stuff as it's posted and delete it after a certain amount of time (ie S@H (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

Come on, Tom. You never go on vacation or go to training seminars... ;) Rob "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:3D480A05.5A4E93...faq.com... (...) they never (...) update). (...) And (...) or (...) format.. (...) but I (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Doh! Tom, I'm sorry, I didn't see your reply until after I posted to Dave. Would you like to back Dave up? or work on it together? Thanks, btw, for volunteering! -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Whatever Tom decides--he seems to have the inside scoop on the S@H specials in the first place--I was just going to post the ones he sends me every Wednesday anyways... If he wants my help, I'll gladly do what I can. Dave K (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

Wow, I was to offer my help but I am verry happy to see all of you people responding so fast! Anyway if I can do anything to help you out, I have plenty of time. I do html too, but no FTX. It can be also a nice idea to have access to scan of those (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

Hmm.. this is beginning to seem a lot like that dead page: (URL) me see if I can get Todd to revive it, but also make it editable by users for adding non-tele specials and deleting items as they run out.. -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

(...) I posted this a while back (crossed to admin.general): (URL) of the text from the dead page could be organized and put in the left frame. -Rob (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

Suz, Could we be sure to save the archive of S@H phone specials? Some of us still check back there from time to time -- for reasons that no sane person could explain..... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

One more thing: Would someone report the lego.com Web Specials the same way? Or should we just have a link to that area in the .announce.lsahs sidebar? or both? I'm pretty sure those are also weekly. -Suz (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

(...) New sets are added periodically, but it doesn't appear to be a new list each week. Could you script-scrape the set info and links from this page: (URL) is that verboten? -Rob. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

I can do the curator thing, and Dave can back me up - that should work fine. We have the GATS show for BayLTC in a little over a week, though, so I won't have time right now to learn FTX and start in on it, so maybe Dave wants to handle it at the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.general)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

It's not on a strictly weekly basis that I've seen, but if you can automate something to grab them, it sure would be easier. It would need to update daily, though. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Sun ONE Internet Technical Support, Sun Microsystems | iPlanet (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

ok. I only thought weekly because of what I heard a S@H rep mumble while looking for the DUPLO Arctic Animals on sale. Maybe she gets a weekly report or something. Anyhow, I'll put a link to the web specials at .shopping and LSAHS announce areas. (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Curator Wanted for Shopping Specials was:[S@H Brochure--discounts]

The H2FLYER is now at: (URL) post it on Brickshelf, but when I went into my area and tried to create a folder, there was no good match for a Category. And when I looked under the Scans area, there is no 2002 for Catalog Scans. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)