 Marketplace / Shopping / 9512
Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 16:56:03 GMT

TWS Garrison <tgarrisBASSo@ISmath.BESTpurdue.edu> writes:

On Sun, 26 May 2002, William R Ward wrote:

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ls_ses@hotmail.com> writes:
Kohl's (nationwide I think)
Media Play
Sam's Club (Every now and then)
Meijer (Midwest http://www.meijer.com )
Best Buy Occasionally does • [...]
Big Lots usually has a LEGO selection

Best Buy discontinued their toy department nationwide.  None of the
others are nationwide - I don't beleive any of them can be found in
California, or at least in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Big Lots! can. . .I just checked their Website, having been amazed last
Thursday to find one in Sequim, Washington(!).  It's all over the place...

Whaddaya know ... you're right!  I've never even heard of Big Lots before.

And Sam's Club (Wal-Mart's attempt to copy Costco) is nationwide as well.

Around here, there's lots of Costco, but no Sam's Club.  The nearest
one is in Concord, which is at least an hour away.  But you're right,
it is nationwide.

Sorry, I guess I should've done some research before posting that.

--Bill.

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!