 Marketplace / Shopping / 9508
Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 18:14:33 GMT

On Sun, 26 May 2002 20:28:49 GMT, William R Ward <bill@wards.net>
wrote:

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> writes:
Places in Canada to buy Lego are: • [...]
SEARS (and its clearance outlets)
[International]

I don't think that Sears stores in the USA have any toys, much less
LEGO.

--Bill.
Actually Sears currently has a small toy section in the stores near me
(MN) BUT the only Lego I remember is Bob the Builder in a Bob the
Builder display.  The other toys are mostly infant and pre-school
toys.
Mike
--

All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! :^)