 Marketplace / Shopping / 9504
Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 21:27:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, William R. Ward writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> writes:
Places in Canada to buy Lego are: • [...]
SEARS (and its clearance outlets)
[International]

I don't think that Sears stores in the USA have any toys, much less
LEGO.

--Bill.

Interesting...yeah I went to the one in Buffalo, NY and it was "Toyless".
The majority of the ones in Canada (well all the ones I've been to all have
toys including LEGO.)

Benjamin Medinets