 Marketplace / Shopping / 9500
Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 20:26:15 GMT

"Benjamin Whytcross" <b_whytcross@hotmail.com> writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Sun Yun writes:
Has a list of places to buy Lego ever been compiled?  I'm particularly
interested in chain types stores(more than one) over online establishments.
I know all the major haunts but I'm particularly interested in more obscure
places(ie Ross, etc). • [...]
Well, I know of a few more...

Harris Scarfe
Toy Kingdom
Toy World
Clints [though only rarely]
Myer
Grace Brothers
David Jones
OzBricks
Woolworths
Safeway

In the US, Woolworths went out of business years ago, and I've never
seen LEGO at Safeway.  The others are all non-US chains, so I can't
comment about them.  I think that if such a list is going to be
maintained we should also note where they can be found.  Few retail
chains exist worldwide...

AMAZING BUT TRUE: There is so much sand in northern Africa that if it were
                  spread out it would completely cover the Sahara Desert!