 Marketplace / Shopping / 9505
Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 21:31:36 GMT

On Sun, 26 May 2002, William R Ward wrote:

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ls_ses@hotmail.com> writes:
Kohl's (nationwide I think)
Media Play
Sam's Club (Every now and then)
Meijer (Midwest http://www.meijer.com )
Best Buy Occasionally does • [...]
Big Lots usually has a LEGO selection

Best Buy discontinued their toy department nationwide.  None of the
others are nationwide - I don't beleive any of them can be found in
California, or at least in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Big Lots! can. . .I just checked their Website, having been amazed last
Thursday to find one in Sequim, Washington(!).  It's all over the place...

And Sam's Club (Wal-Mart's attempt to copy Costco) is nationwide as well.

I don't believe Kohl's has any stores west of Colorado, but it does have
decent coverage in the Midwest and East.

--
TWS Garrison
http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/