 Marketplace / Shopping / 9433
Re: Closing K-Marts move to 50% Thursday (USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 05:19:04 GMT

Where can we get a list of the closing Kmarts? I heard about them
on the radio but was unable to write down which ones were having
the sales.

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes:
A little birdie wisperred in my ear that the discount at the K-Marts that
are closing will be going to 50% off on toys tomorrow.