 Marketplace / Shopping / 9432
9431  |  9433
Subject:
20% off LEGO sale at Kohl's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 01:22:37 GMT

from ad:
Kohl's "the great one" sale Friday and Saturday May 3 and 4, 8am-10pm
20% off ENTIRE STOCK LEGO toys. Featuring Star Wars sets. Plus $10 reward
towards future purchase for every $50 in purchases. (spend $50 get 1 $10
reward,spend $100 get 2 $10 rewards, etc) Last I checked local (Twin Cities)
store has all SW EP2 sets in stock but no UCS Yoda and no Blockade Runner.
I'm probably gonna pass though and seek out clearance 2.0 RIS at Target stores
instead  :)
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)