 Marketplace / Shopping / 9438
Re: Closing K-Marts move to 50% Thursday (USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
Maggie & All,

Scott S. gave a link to a list for a place to start:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=9159

The list may be incomplete, however, because a friend of mine told me a K-mart
near her is one of the closing ones-- and it isn't on the list.

Scott S. has an update! I found the list on K-Mart's site, after digging a
bit. I think this should be complete. If not, K-mart is in more trouble than
we thought.

http://www.kmartcorp.com/corp/story/pressrelease/news/pr020308b.stm

Scott S.
--

The complete list should comprise 283 stores. Originally it was supposed to be
284, but one store in Buffalo NY was saved by local efforts.

Ray