 Marketplace / Shopping / 9434
Re: Closing K-Marts move to 50% Thursday (USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 05:35:25 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dan Dickerson writes:
Where can we get a list of the closing Kmarts? I heard about them
on the radio but was unable to write down which ones were having
the sales.

Scott S. gave a link to a list for a place to start:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=9159

The list may be incomplete, however, because a friend of mine told me a K-mart
near her is one of the closing ones-- and it isn't on the list.

Maggie C.