 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13853
Re: Closing K-Marts move to 50% Thursday (USA)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2002 18:20:07 GMT

Dangit, why didn't someone tell me I posted in the wrong group!

Sorry about that!

Troy

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
A little birdie wisperred in my ear that the discount at the K-Marts that
are closing will be going to 50% off on toys tomorrow.

Please be advised that the liquidations are being handled by several
different companies however, so this news may not be accurate for ALL
stores.  But I still plan on making the local rounds here to find out.

Troy