 Marketplace / Shopping / 9141
Re: Wal-Mart shopping frustration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 20:53:18 GMT

don't follow the same policies, but sometimes it's to our advantage. • Better
luck next time!  By the way, these sets may make it back onto the shelves.
You might keep an eye on them.  That's what happened at my Walmart.  Seems

I'm hoping that all of the ones that actually were sent back will end up
making to the discount shops or atleast to the S@H specials now that the
"uproar" has died down.  Of course, they' probably just send them all to the
K-8's  :(

Troy