 Marketplace / Shopping / 9007
9006  |  9008
Subject:
Tuesday Morning Report
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 13:46:21 GMT

West Lafayette, Indiana

Well, Tuesday Morning appears to be primarily an exercise in the
remarkable discounts that can be acheived when your base prices is half
again as much as MSRP.

I found:
Polar Base ($30)
Extreme Creatures ($30)
Backdrop Studio ($40)
lots of small sets---polybags like 5902, the Studios HTO sets, what looked
like Shell sets, 6579, 1354, 1355
Axe Cart ($2)
some Duplo
other even more forgettable sets

No Star Wars, no LOM, and no Castle except the Axe Cart.  The prices were
okay if you really wanted the sets, but were excessive if you were looking
for parts.  I was the first in, and left without getting anything.  There
weren't too many people there this morning, but I wasn't the only person
looking at Lego, and even at those prices they might sell out.

TWS Garrison
tgarriso@math.purdue.edu
   http://www.math.purdue.edu/~tgarriso/