 Marketplace / Shopping / 8492
Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 00:30:45 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
Confirmed in Cleveland, OH as well.  Although it was difficult to actually
FIND any HP lego at a Kmart around here.

Troy

1st Kmart I went to this morning had 3 Trolls on the Loose..I bought 1.
Second Kmart had 1 Forbidden Corridor. I bought it. 3rd seemed to have
nothign at first, but as I was walking out, I noticed there was a setup near
the registers that had 1 snape's class. I bought it. My goals were to find a
castle and a corridor. At least I found a corridor.

BTW, the 1st Kmart I had to insist that it was 1/2 off and the cashier was
angry they hadn't put the discount in the computers. The other 2 were
scanning correctly.