 Marketplace / Shopping / 8478
Re: HP Lego 50% off at K-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 04:49:15 GMT

"Will Hess" <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message
news:GoD3wx.IFs@lugnet.com...
When does the sale end?

The flyer I saw was unclear (poor photocopy) but the handwritten shelf • signs
had 12/16 on them, so I presume that's when it ends.  The sale will end
somewhat sooner at my store though :-)

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: http://www.bricksburg.org
GoB Bricksburg Depot: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=willhess

The sale may already be over for all practical purposes.  I visited four
K-Mart stores today (one in Durham, one in Cary, one in Garner, and one in
Raleigh)[1].  At the Cary, Garner, and Raleigh stores I didn't find one
single HP LEGO set but at the Durham stores I found nine sets of which four
were the Hagrid's Hut which was the set I had hoped to find.  I bought all
nine sets for $100.

Mike

[1] It is entirely possible that Frank Filz beat me to all of the Raleigh
area stores!  ;-)

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.carolinatrainbuilders - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot